This is the best Banana Bread recipe you’ll find! It’s moist, easy to make, and you can whip it up in one bowl! Perfect with your morning cup of coffee or as a mid-day snack!
- ▢3 large bananas (or 4 small bananas)
- ▢½ cup unsalted butter melted
- ▢⅔ cup granulated sugar
- ▢2 large eggs room temperature
- ▢1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ▢2 cups all-purpose flour
- ▢1 teaspoon baking soda
- ▢½ teaspoon baking powder
- ▢1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ▢¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F, grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan, and set it aside.
- In a large mixing bowl mash 3 large (or 4 small) overripe bananas. You can do it with a fork or a potato masher.
- Then add ½ cup melted butter and whisk until combined.
- Add ⅔ cup sugar, 2 eggs and 1 tsp vanilla extract and whisk again.
- Add dry ingredients (2 cups all-purpose flour, 1 tsp baking soda, ½ tsp baking powder, 1 tsp cinnamon, and ¼ tsp salt). Using a spatula, fold it in.
- Pour the batter in a pre-greased 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350°F for about 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Take it out of the oven and let sit on the counter for about 5-10 minutes. Then transfer to a wire rack and let it cool completely.