These muffins can be a snack but only if you eat one
A better option is to combine them in a light breakfast.
2 muffins with a little peanut butter and some fruit is enough for breakfast.
Ingredients (for 10 muffins):
- 3 eggs
- 100 g of Greek yogurt or 2/3 of the can – can be replaced with sour cream and sour milk
- 3 spoons of honey
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of ground hazelnuts
- 180 g oat or any flour
- vanilla and a little cinnamon (optional)
- some pastry
- frozen blueberries or other red fruit
- healthy cream of hazelnuts, honey and cocoa
Mix the eggs, Greek yogurt, honey and olive oil together with a mixer. Then add the flour, pastry, ground hazelnuts to the liquid whipped mixture and, if you wish, add a little cinnamon and vanilla. Mix well. You can also use the mixer but on the lowest speed or with a spoon.
Put a little of the mixture in muffin tins, but do not fill the whole tin. Then put ½ teaspoon of cream or jam and put a little more of the muffin mixture on top of that. At the end of each muffin, put 2-3 blueberries or some other red fruit.
It is best if you have to use silicon muffin molds because they are very easy to remove from them in the end.
You can also bake this dough as a pie.
Bake for 20 minutes at 170C in a well-heated oven.