Christmas Punch is a tradition in our home and is always such a huge hit with everyone. This is so simple to make and delicious! Keep it non-alcoholic or add rum or vodka for the adults!
This Holiday punch is a combo of juices and ginger ale. If you like spiked punch for the Holidays then you will have to check out these Christmas Cocktail recipes…they are the BEST!
Non-Alcoholic Christmas Punch
This punch recipe is ideal for any Christmas or Thanksgiving breakfast table. A perfect beverage to have for a big family gathering that everyone will absolutely love. This recipe is easy to double for a lot of people and also easy to cut in half for a few people.
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 cup Ginger Ale
How To Make Christmas Punch
- Make sure all the ingredients are chilled before preparation.
- Pour the cranberry juice, pineapple juice, and orange juice into a large drink dispenser and mix. Then add in the ginger ale and give it a quick stir.
- Place the pitcher in the fridge and serve within a few hours before the ginger ale starts to go flat.
- You can garnish with fresh cranberries and orange slices if you prefer to make this festive. You can also add in some ice.
- Add the punch to cute little jars wrapped in ribbon as shown above. The kids will especially love this.
Christmas Punch with Alcohol:
- Add 1 cup of Rum or Vodka to the punch mixture for the adults.
Fresh cranberries, pomegranates, fresh mint, and orange slices really make this drink festive and the addition of vodka or rum will add tons of extra holiday joy!